Below I have given the answer to some of the most Googled questions about Japan.
1. Is Japan an island?
Japan is made up of multiple islands.
2. Is Japan expensive?
3. Is Japan in Asia?
4. Is Japan a country?
5. Is Japan safe? Yes. Japan is considered a very safe country. However, always keep a look out for your personal items…
6. Are Japanese people happy? There is reason to believe that Japanese people could be happier…
7. Can Japanese have dual citizenship? Not after the age of 22.
8. What do Japanese say before eating? Itadakimasu
9. What is traditional dress of Japan? Kimono
10. Is Kyoto the capital of Japan? No. But it used to be. Tokyo is the capital of Japan.Want to try Japanesepod101? Be sure to click on the following coupon link to save!!!! Coupon Page
I can’t believe a dummy like me can make a website! No coding skills required… Why not try it now? You can have your own basic website for free! or simply upgrade to make your site even cooler and earn some extra bucks 🙂
Want to read more?
- Japanese raised outside Japan VS Foreigner raised in Japan (BuzzFeed Japan recommendation)
- Top 10 activities for Japan lovers during lockdown.
- Your Name anime movie in Tagalog dub (SKY Anime’J recommendation)
- Why do Japanese People Wear Masks? (Japanesepod101 recommendation)
- So how much USD does a JapanesePod101 subscription cost? (website recommendation)