- Capturing a photo that includes the Cherry Blossoms with Mount Fuji in the background is a must for a lot of tourists.
2. The national flower of Japan is the Cherry Blossom although some like to consider the chrysanthemum as the unofficial national flower.
3. Cherry Blossoms are a symbol of renewal and hope.
4. You can buy Cherry Blossom flavoured ice-cream.
5. Cherry Blossoms come in colours other than pink. You can find yellow & white blossoms too.
Want to learn more? Check out this well presented episode by a YouTube channel called Japanology.
Thanks for reading and watching!