Kanji does my head in. Let’s be honest. It is super hard to learn. So different to the letters found in the English language.
However it can be learnt.
I highly recommend the Anki App. This app uses flashcards that can be used to memorise anything.
Simply download this free app, enter the Kanji into the app that you want to learn and you are set to go!
Once you have learnt a Kanji mark it as ‘easy’ and you will only be tested on it say… every fourth day. This saves the annoying and time-wasting problem of reviewing words you know very well.
Set a goal of five minutes a day. You will be shocked at how much you learn.
To learn more about the app you can check it out here https://www.ankiapp.com/
Want to read more? Check out my latest posts!
- Top 10 activities for Japan lovers during lockdown.
- Your Name anime movie in Tagalog dub (SKY Anime’J recommendation)
- Why do Japanese People Wear Masks? (Japanesepod101 recommendation)
- So how much USD does a JapanesePod101 subscription cost? (website recommendation)
- Learn words for JLPT/N5 (Disciples of Hermes Recommendation)