Japanese Basic is a delightful series that teaches Japanese in a clear and humorous way.
The series demonstrates how the Japanese language is used in skits by native speakers.
The series was made in 1984-1985! Keep your eyes open for the 80’s fashion!
Thanks for reading and watching!
Buy me a coffee!
If you liked this recommendation please show your appreciation and buy me a coffee 🙂 THANK YOU for your support!
- Blog advertising opportunity!
- Having a crack at Lolita fashion!
- 25 Anime with Hidden Mental Illness (YouTube recommendation)
- Five Facts about Cherry Blossoms (sakura) you may not know.
- Seven Fishy Facts about Japan