The website Tumbleweed’s Corner has a page that lists 100 common words in anime.
This list is certainly a good starting point for any anime lover beginning to learn Japanese.
The website also gives you more than just the direct translation of a word… for example there will be an explanation of how the word is used which is super helpful.
Below is a sample of what you can find.
- Blog advertising opportunity!
- Having a crack at Lolita fashion!
- 25 Anime with Hidden Mental Illness (YouTube recommendation)
- Five Facts about Cherry Blossoms (sakura) you may not know.
- Seven Fishy Facts about Japan
Buy me a coffee!
If you liked this recommendation please show your appreciation and buy me a coffee 🙂 THANK YOU for your support!